Sunday, June 30, 2013

amazingly. incredibly. ridiculously. and insanely.

So.
It's been awhile.
Pretty sure I win the slacker of the year award...
but whatevs.
I was busy finishing out the school year.
Then busy soaking up some vaca in Florida with some pretty amazing folks.
Then finding a job. And setting up a garage sale. And now working the garage sale.

So to catch up on my life (and eventually get to the true point of this post) I'm gonna steal an idea from Erin.
With some minor changes of course.

It's called currently I am....

Eating: Absolutely nothing. I'm stuffed from dinner. My lovely Mr. J took me out for dinner and I ate entirely way too much. But it was delish. He treats me real good.

Purchasing: Honestly... as little as possible seeing as I JUST got a job and need to save as much as possible. However, I did splurge tonight to purchase a song on iTunes. The winner?
This is pretty much my jam. And my current fav movie. Thanks to my wonderful Florida familia. I've only watched it twice in the past 4 days. Oh and listened to the song a ridiculous amount of times.

((Now the the true point of this post... to tell you this)):
Looking forward to: July 9. Why? Because It will be 365 days since my amazing first date with the one and only J. (That's our 1 year anniversary for you folks that didn't get that).
Hard to believe it's been that long already. Phew!! But I wouldn't trade it for the world!! For our first date we went shopping, out to dinner at Haci, and went and saw a movie. Ted if I remember right. And we laughed hysterically together. It was perfection. He holds my whole heart.

Feeling: Blessed. Amazingly blessed. Incredibly blessed. Ridiculously blessed. INSANELY BLESSED. Let me tell you why. First - I have an amazing guy in my life. Like, for real amazing. He shows his love for me on a daily basis. Like, my heart is overflowing and feels like it could burst just at the mere thought of him!! Mushy? Yes. But I don't care. Aca-believe it. (Sorry.. couldn't help myself.) Second - I have a whole group of people who love and support me. My amazeballs Daddy has been helping me in any way he can. I have had people upon people notifying me of job openings like crazy. I get regular text messages asking for the latest on my job situation. I've had a crazy ridiculously awesome family offer to pay me way too much for watching their kid. And most importantly? The big man upstairs has made this all possible. I got a job!! I have a way to pay my bills right when I needed it the most!! Moral of the story? I'm way grateful for everything and everybody in my life right now!!

Thinking about: What am I not thinking about?! But most recently... it's been these guys.
I got to spend 9 truly awesome days with these guys in Florida. I miss them like crazy. This was probably the first time in all my many trips down to see them that I wasn't ready to come home. They hold a special place in my heart. :)  Here's some snip-its from my time with them..
 2 of the coolest cousins in the world.
 Isn't she for real beautiful?!?! 

 Beach day!!

 Sunsets and Sailboats.
 More beach day!
This woman is my rock. She keeps me grounded, focused, and positive. I wouldn't be who I am today without her beautiful face in my life!!
So now that I've relived all the awesomeness in my life and now have tears in my eyes because I couldn't be happier with my life right now I'm...

Ending This: With a full heart. All y'alls are truly awesome and my life wouldn't be the same without you. Know that I love each and every one of you and you all have a special place in my heart.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment