Wednesday, January 16, 2013

forbidden.

Dum dum dum...
I'm about to bring up that forbidden topic.
You know...
that "D" word.
{diet}...
 
Yup.
I'm going there.
Embrace it.
 
 
via
If only it was that easy...
 
As I've said before, I joined an 8-week weight loss competition.
We're 2 weeks in and I'm down 3.9%!!
9 lbs down.
15 lbs to go until I hit my goal.
 
To do this, I've been sticking to 1200 calories a day.
1200!!
Twelve hundred.
One thousand two hundred.
800 less than a normal person.
300 for breakfast, 300 for lunch, 300 for dinner, and 300 for snacks.
Also known as... HOLY GUACAMOLE!!
 
Do you know how hard it is to stick to 300 calories or less for a meal?
It's hard.
 
But here's where it gets good...
 
I can do it!!
I'm 2 weeks in, averaging 1100-1200 calories a day, and not starving all the time!!
I haven't had any cravings for Mt. Dew.
Chocolate cravings are minimal.
I'm not even craving pizza!!
((Shocker, I know))
 
 It doesn't even feel like a ((diet)) anymore!!
Can I get a {WHOOP WHOOP}!!
It seems to be just a new way of life...
and I LOVE it!!

Losing 9 lbs in 2 weeks?
I've been doing a lot of this:

Running...
 

Eating low calorie lunches... ((soup is delicious on a cold day BTW))


via
Finding motivation through Pinterest and Instagram...

I've also been reading a book. I'm only 5 chapters in and I would absolutely recommend it.
The book?
Made to Crave by Lysa TerKeurst.
You can go buy it here.
It's worth your money. Promise.
It's helped me tremendously!!
Some snipets?
 

(You can thank me later.)

But...
Moral of the story?
Dont give up.
It is possible to do this.


No comments:

Post a Comment